Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween!

We celebrated Halloween with a family party which included a delicious dinner and some pumpkin carving! In my pumpkin I carved "I (heart) U." I took a picture of the pumpkin on my phone and sent it to Stephen who was hard at work in Cape Cod. Shannon and Brandon carved "Shan (heart) Bran," and Ryan and Dani carved "LOL... ;" for all you texters out there. We had a fun time together!  We sure love the annual Debenham Halloween party we have each year!

The pumpkin I carved for Stephen

Thanks Mom for planning a great Halloween party!

My wonderful sister Shannon and sister-in-law Dani

A proud display of our pumpkins... and of course we had to include Milo!

Shannon and Brandon had a tough time getting a picture of just the two of them... Ryan and I couldn't help but jump into every picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment