Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving!

This year Stephen and I got to celebrate Thanksgiving in Oregon with the Blunck side of the family.  Lots of extended family came over to enjoy dinner together.  Dinner was fabulous and I was amazed at the pie selection... there were at least five or six types of pies to choose from!  On Thanksgiving Day as I reflected on our many blessings I thought about how incredibly grateful I am for Stephen's health and the great recovery he is making.  We are so blessed!

As part of my contribution to the food for dinner, Janeece had the great idea for me to make cute turkeys out of candy. The turkeys didn't turn out quite like the picture online, but I still thought they were pretty cute.

I made a total of 19 turkeys - one for every plate!

We were so grateful to have Mom with us for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment