Monday, November 14, 2011

Stephen's Training in Cape Cod

I recently returned from a ten day training in Cape Cod for my new job.  I learned lots of great things and met people from all over the world.  There were about 125 of us at this particular training.  I was on a team with five other people from India, the UK, China, Italy, and California.  Each day we attended training sessions and most evenings we participated in intense projects implementing what we had learned that day.  We also did some fun things, including a Halloween party, a picture scavenger hunt, and other fun activities.  We stayed in a beautiful resort and ate lots of delicious meals.

A lovely view of the coast

My team from around the world

The boardwalk that went from the resort to the beach

The resort we stayed at

My team after our final presentation

Here I am with other new employees from the Dallas office.  We attended the Halloween party as characters from Peter Pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment