Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Week With David and Sheri!

Before taking care of the boys for a week, I got to spend a week with David and Sheri.  It was so great to spend time with them.  They taught me how to make homemade applesauce and it was delicious!  I also saw canning done for the first time.  We went to a fun place where we took a hay ride, picked out pumpkins, met some firemen, and played games with the kids. During the week we had lots of time to chat and get to know each other better.  I was amazed at how beautiful Ohio is!  The trees were all at their fall peak when I arrived - gorgeous yellows, reds, and oranges - and the weather was warm and sunny.  

With Benjamin (age 4) at the pumpkin patch place

Hunter (age 1 1/2) was really excited about the Hunter-size pumpkins

Benjamin is excited to carve the pumpkin he chose!

David, Sheri, Benjamin, and Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment