Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Walks

We are thoroughly enjoying the beautiful weather here in Dallas!  For the last two weeks, the weather has been in the high 60's, 70's, and even the low 80's on a few days.  To take advantage of this beautiful weather, we have started going on a few walks a week.  We live right across the street from a golf course, which makes for a lovely view.  Many of the trees here are sprouting leaves and flowers, and some of the trees are in full bloom!

Our backyard.  These trees were bare just a few weeks ago.

I relaxed at the pool for a little while on Saturday.

This is the street we walk along on our walks.

These trees were also bare just a couple weeks ago, and now are in full bloom!

Here's a view of part of the golf course.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's lovely! I'm so jealous, I just want the winter to disappear!

    ReplyDelete