I turned 25 years old on August 20th! I am getting old! Mom and Dad Debenham made delicious German Pancakes and muffins for Stephen and me for breakfast! That afternoon Stephen and I went on a beautiful hike along the river in Little Cottonwood Canyon. In the evening Mom and Dad took us out to Zupa's (one of my favorite restaurants!) for dinner. We topped the evening off with the movie Kung Fu Panda #2. A few days later we celebrated both Stephen's and my birthday with the Debenham family. We enjoyed ice cream pies (thank you Janeece for teaching me about ice cream pies!) and just had a great time together. A big thank you to my wonderful family (both the Debenhams and the Bluncks) for the phone calls and cards. We love you all!
 |
| Breakfast in the morning |
 |
| Dipping our feet in the river on our hike |
 |
| Celebrating both of our birthdays with two ice cream cakes |
 |
| Celebrating with Shannon with Brandon |
 |
| Celebrating with Mom and Dad Debenham |
No comments:
Post a Comment